November 24, 2017

Thankful



It's Thanksgiving, well it was yesterday anyways, an on Thanksgiving you tell everyone what you are thankful for. So, that's what I'm going to do today.

+ Family who will drop everything they are doing to come and help in times of need.

+ Friends who have been with me through the good and the bad days without judgement.

+ Therapy that has helped me figure out who this new me is.

+ Medications that help my body do what it cannot do alone.

+ Hubs because he takes such good care of our little family.

+ Colby, because he has taught us how big our love can be.

+ Colby Bear because now we have something to cuddle when we are missing Colby more than normal.



Hubs' is thankful for:

+ A good job that keeps us comfortable.

+ Me :)

+ Pumpkin and Misty even though they can be buttheads.

+ Colby

+ That he is able to go back to school


What are you thankful for this year?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
I read, appreciate, and try to respond (on the blog or via email) to every comment because I truly love receiving feedback from you lovelies. If you don't hear from me, please make sure you are not a "No Reply" blogger.